- Escalating Nigeria conflict between Northern & Southern parts.
- Iran Pipeline thru' Afghanistan to India & beyond in jeopardy as the entire stretch is conflict-bound.
- Yemen Islamic fundamentalists & Qaeda elements infiltrating Saudi Arabia.
- Russian oil pipelines under threat from Chechen militants.
- Turkish infiltration into oil-rich Kurdistan
- Central Asian countries' destabilization due to Turkish ambitions and over-ambitious oil companies.
- Kuwait oilfields under the shadow of the Shia Crescent rising in power.
- Same applies for the smaller countries of the Mid-East
INDIA TODAY - Breaking News Delivered Fastest so that it's DIVINE
Monday, June 23, 2008
Escalating Conflicts that will drive up Oil Prices
Besides Iraq, Iran & Afghanistan...there are some other conflicts/situations that will drive up oil prices: